Poseidon Undersea Resort: The Little Mermaid Would Be Jealous
This futuristic undersea resort is currently under construction, but still deserves to be among the greatest luxury hotels and resorts based on imagination alone. Poseidon in Fiji is supposed to be pressurized and feature full panoramic acrylic glass views of the sea around you. The highly anticipated luxury resort has been in the works for several years now. While there is no updated opening, Billionaire Luxury hopes it pulls through.
The $15,000 per person introductory offer features a seven-day, six night stay at the Poseidon Mystery Island in Fiji. The rate is all-inclusive, sans extras like alcohol and select activities. Four of those nights will be in a luxury villa on the beach or over the water, while two nights will be in an underwater suite.
What $15,000 ($30,000 per couple) gets:
- Transportation to and from the airport.
- All meals and drinks (except alcohol and special selections).
- Diving on an expedition submarine.
- Training to pilot a three-passenger mini sub (with a trained pilot).
- Scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Walks on the sea floor.
- Lectures and marine life activities.
- Wine tasting classes.
- A professionally produced photo album of your stay.
- Activity supplies (golf, watersports, tennis and more).
- Resort spa access (treatments excluded).
Register for a chance to make a reservation at this unique luxury Fiji hotel and resort here.